IMPORTANT DATES FOR 2020
Our Academic Calendar
Each academic semester comprises two, 13-week terms for CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support and CHC43015 Certificate IV in Aged Care, four, 13-week terms for CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health and eight, 13-week terms [2 years] for the CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services.
Please also view this link on our fees.
AAON has four intake dates in the academic calendar year, which includes the dates of enrolment, teaching periods, examination dates and public and the dates observed for campus events and public holidays including ANZAC Day, Queen’s Birthday [NSW] and Easter.
Please contact our Students Support Centre if you have any further enquiries.
INTAKE DATES FOR 2020
|Intake 2||April 13, 2020|
|Intake 3||July 13, 2020|
|Intake 4||October 12, 2020|
OTHER DATES TO BE OBSERVED
Public Holidays 2020
- 10-13 April, 2020 – Easter
- 25 April, 2020 – ANZAC Day
- 8 June, 2020 – Queens Birthday
- 5 October, 2020 – Labour Weekend
- 25 December, 2020 – Christmas Day
- 26 December, 2020 – Boxing Day
- 1 January 2021 – New Year’s Day