NON-ACCREDITED ONLINE LASER SAFETY CERTIFICATE
Getting You Salon Ready
In Australia’s cosmetic industry, advanced laser technology has become even more challenging yet versatile and exciting.
AAON offers students an opportunity to advance their skills in the fastest growing beauty sector by becoming certified in laser safety. Tailored specifically for beauty therapists, nurses and dermal clinicians, the Laser Safety Certificate only available to students online.
Laser safety is a mandatory requirement when a clinician is conducting Intense Pulse Light [IPL] and Laser treatments in Queensland, Tasmania and Western Australia. In the same way, other Australian states will soon implement new governing practices for both IPL and laser treatments.
Students who obtain a Laser Safety Certificate will not only meet the certification and experience criteria clients are looking for but also enjoy a more significant pathway with employment opportunities along with the credibility and confidence.
In the same way, insurance premiums will be more affordable, and your skills will be certified, and the incidence of litigation will drastically decrease as lawsuits against non-trained operators now taking precedence.
REQUIREMENTS: Applicants must hold a Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
The Laser Safety Certificate includes a full spectrum of broad safety standards in clinical dermal applications using advanced Laser technologies. Additionally, the course follows the guidelines expressed in the Australian and New Zealand safety standard AS/NZS4173:2004 and has been specifically expanded by AAON to include the safe use of an IPL machine.
What You Need To Do
- Enrolment form:
- Course Fee: $350.00
- Prerequisites: Students must hold a minimum Diploma of Beauty Therapy.
- Learning materials: A comprehensive training manual will be provided.
- Examination: Students will also undergo an examination to complete the course.
- Duration: Students will have three months to complete the Laser Safety course. Upon the successful completion, a digital certificate will be emailed.
- Payment: Once your payment has been received, you will be allowed to download and print the course manual and a copy of the exam. AAON also has processes in place for monitoring and assisting students throughout the course, a direction that ensures the best support for all students.