Information for agents
At AAON, we want to ensure that your decision to enrol with us is one the best choices you will ever make. To assist you with the right resources for your course application, facilitation of paperwork, visa application and your move to Australia, we are represented by AAON agents around the world.
As such, AAON will only work with reputable Education Agents who have an appropriate knowledge and understanding of the Australian international education industry. Additionally, we only engage agents who have completed the Education Agents Training Course (EATC) offered by PIER (Professional International Education Resources) or a recognised equivalent.
All written agreements with AAON and its agents are recorded in the Education Agent Agreements Register; with each required to comply with the Registered Training Organisations, ESOS Act and National Code 2018.
If you choose to go through an agent, they are also required, as follows:
- observe appropriate levels of confidentiality and transparency in dealings with overseas students or intending overseas students.
- act honestly and in good faith, and in the best interests of the student.
- have appropriate knowledge and understanding of the international education system in Australia, including the Australian International Education and Training Agent Code of Ethics.
AAON also has processes in place for monitoring the activities of Education Agents, a direction that ensures that you will receive accurate and up-to-date information on AAON’s courses and services.
Please see the enclosed list of AAON Agents, as follows:
Our website provides detailed information about student life, course structure, application process, units of study and AAON policies.
- Resources for making an application
- Information on an AAON course
- Admission Criteria
- Student Policy
- Your Privacy
- International application form [PDF and online application]
- Student Services to track your application
- Our Campus
- Preparing for your Arrival